Glen Grant

Glen Grant
Glen Grant distillery is located in the town of Rothes, in Speyside, and was founded in 1840 but John and James Grant. When ownership was passed down to John’s nephew, James Grant, the distillery made huge innovative steps by introducing electric lighting and tall stills. Grant also built a second distillery known as ‘Glen Grant No.2’, which is now known as Caperdonich. Currently, Glen Grant produces 5.9 million litres of liquid per annum, and has six stills.

1 Item

per page
Set Descending Direction

1 Item

per page
Set Descending Direction