Glenkinchie

Glenkinchie
Formally known as Milton Distillery, and founded illegally in 1825, Glenkinchie distillery opened in 1837. Located in East Lothian, the distillery is just 15 miles from Edinburgh city and takes its waters from the Lammermuir Hills. Presently under Diageo ownership, the whisky is known as ‘The Edinburgh Malt’ and receives up to 40,000 tourists annually to tour its museum and distillery. 10% of spirit is kept for single malts, and the remainder is used in a variety of blends, including Dewar’s.

1 Item

per page
Set Descending Direction

1 Item

per page
Set Descending Direction