Inchgower

Inchgower
Founded as “The Great Distillery of Inchgower,” by Alexander Wilson and Co in 1871, the Inchgower distillery is located in Banffshire, Speyside. It was previously the Tochineal Distillery, and it was intended that Inchgower would use the old buildings and equipment; however, rent payments increased and forced the company to move, taking them into bankruptcy in 1936. Inchgower was bought over by Arthur Bell & Sons in 1938 and renovated, including two extra stills in 1966. This took the annual capacity to almost 2 million litres, and 99% of whisky made is used is for blends such as Bell’s and Johnnie Walker.

2 Items

per page
Set Descending Direction

2 Items

per page
Set Descending Direction