Royal Lochnagar

Royal Lochnagar
Royal Lochnagar had an uncertain start in life, having been burned down twice, once in 1824 and again in 1841. A new building was erected in 1845 and was awarded a Royal Warrant three years later when Prince Albert visited the distillery on a trip from Balmoral Castle. In 1915 it was sold to John Dewar and Sons, before being passed to Diageo, becoming the smallest distillery in their portfolio. There have been a handful of official expressions, and limited releases, due to the small capacity of the distillery.
We can't find products matching the selection.