GlenAllachie 10 Year Old Cask Strength Batch 3
70cl / 58.2% abv
GlenAllachie 10 Year Old Cask Strength Batch 3 Description
This limited edition release from Billy Walker's GlenAllachie distillery is distilled in Speyside and matured for a full decade before being bottled at a natural cask strength. This third batch in the series is presented at a strength of 58.2% abv and is limited to just 3,500 cases worldwide.
Age Statement10 Years
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2020 — Gold
- World Whiskies Awards 2020 — Best Scotch Speyside Single Malt
- International Spirits Challenge 2019 — Gold
- International Wine & Spirits Competition 2019 — Gold
- The Fifty Best 2019 — Double Gold
Nose: dark chocolate and raisins with heather honey and orange peel.
Palate: rich dark chocolate and treacle with raisins and heather honey, sweet spice and a touch of cooling eucalyptus.
Finish: long and satisfying.