Glendullan distillery was once part of the Seven Stills – the original distilleries of Dufftown. Founded by William Williams & Sons in 1897, it later became part of the Diageo portfolio. Despite a refurbishment in the 1960s, another distillery with six stills was built to replace the original facility, which is now used as a workshop. Glendullan produces large quantities of liquid, however there are only a few official releases and a handful of independent bottlings.
Pop By The Shop
Main Street, Inveraray, Argyll, PA32 8UD
Give Us A Bell
0800 107 1936
Aye we're open