Glen Scotia 25 Year Old
70cl / 48.8% abv
Glen Scotia 25 Year Old Description
This award-winning dram from Glen Scotia has been matured in American oak casks for a minimum of 25 years before being hand-selected by the distillery's Master Blender, Michael Henry, to be married in first-fill bourbon casks for up to a year before bottling. Bottled at 48.8% abv, free from chill-filtration and artificial colouring, this is a smooth and refined Campbeltown single malt with an exceptional mouthfeel. Liquid gold!
Age Statement25 Year Old
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2021 — Best in Show
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2021 — Best Scotch
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2021 — Best Distillers' Single Malt Scotch - 20 Years and Older
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2021 — Double Gold
- International Spirits Challenge 2020 — Gold
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2020 — Platinum
- World Whiskies Awards 2019 — Best Scotch Campbeltown Single Malt
Nose: a bracing Atlantic breeze brings a strong maritime influence.
Taste: fruity with red apple and zesty orange peel, mingling with sweet vanilla syrup and caramel.
Finish: sea salt lingers with a spicy ginger character.