Old Pulteney 25 Year Old - 2019
70cl / 46% abv
Old Pulteney 25 Year Old - 2019 Description
This Highland malt has been distilled and matured at Old Pulteney in Wick, Caithness. Aged initially in American oak, with a period of finishing in Spanish oak, this revamped 25-year-old expression has been bottled at 46% abv and has been awarded gold medals at both the IWSC and the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
Age Statement25 Year Old
- International Wine & Spirits Competition 2022 — Gold
- International Wine & Spirits Competition 2020 — Gold
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018 — Gold
- World Whiskies Awards 2018 — Gold
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2018 — Gold
Nose: fragrant spice and rich dark chocolate.
Palate: creamy notes of vanilla and Bourneville chocolate with a touch of toffee sweetness.
Finish: long and spicy.