Miltonduff Distillery was founded in 1824, and was once a giant institution, with as many as 50 stills throughout the 19th Century. Named after the Duff family, who owned the land that the Milton distillery sat on, it was acquired by George Ballantine and Son in 1935 . To this day, Miltonduff has a few independent bottlings but is mainly used as a large component of the Ballantine’s blended whisky. Now owned by Chivas Brothers, there are three pairs of stills that produce 5.5 million litres of spirit annually.
Sorry the selected category does not have any products.
Drop in for a dram
Main Street, Inveraray, Argyll, PA32 8UD
36 Cockburn St, Edinburgh, EH1 1PB
Give Us A Bell
0800 107 1936
Aye we're open
Inveraray Mon-Sun 10am-5:30pm
Edinburgh Mon-Sat 10am-7pm Sun 10am-6pm