Loch Fyne Whiskies Ballot Rules
The Promoter is set out at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
- WHO CAN ENTER
- This Ballot is open, subject to any other qualifications in these terms and conditions, to all residents of the United Kingdom and selected Countries that Loch Fyne Whiskies currently ships to, who are aged 18 years or over with a valid email address, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of age may be required. Additional information on shipping eligibility and costs can be found here.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this Ballot. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- Commitment to Pay the Cost of the Ballot Product if successful in the Ballot: This will be provided by a hold placed on the Credit/Debit Card used at the point of entry to the value of the Ballot Product.
- Payment will be taken from the appropriate card of Customers who win the ballot once they have been successfully drawn.
- If you are unsuccessful in the Ballot, the funds held on your card will immediately be released. It may take longer for the funds to be returned to your card. This will be determined by your card issuer. It can take up to 7 days.
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
Entries must be received between 12:00 on the "Opening Date" displayed on the Ballot Page and 12:00 on the "Closing Date” displayed on the Ballot Page. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- HOW TO ENTER
- You must be logged in to your account.
- Visit the Ballot page and click the Enter Ballot button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the entry. This will include providing the necessary contact, delivery & payment details.
- You will not be charged at this moment. Your card details will be verified and a hold to the value of the Ballot product will be placed on your card.
- When the Ballot is drawn, if successful, payment will be taken immediately, and the Ballot product will be delivered to your chosen address.
- If unsuccessful, the hold placed on your card for the amount of the Ballot Product will be released immediately. It can take up to 7 days for the funds to become available on your card. Please contact your card issuer for further information.
- There is a limit of 1 entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly in excess of the limit or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the Ballot; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the Ballot.
- THE BALLOT
- The Ballot is for one unit of the product detailed on the Ballot Page. The total number of units available will be shown on the Ballot Page.
- In the event that the Product is unavailable or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to refund or substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- WINNER SELECTION
- All valid entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a ballot draw, and the winner will be electronically drawn at random by an independent third party. The draw will take place one day after the Closing Date. In the event of a delay due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the draw will take place at the first available opportunity.
- The winners' details (surname and county only) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by emailing [email protected].
- WINNER NOTIFICATION
- The Winner will be notified by email as soon as practicable after the ballot draw, using the contact details provided with the ballot entry. In the event the ballot winner payment is declined and further does not respond to communications within this period, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
- Please allow 7 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the Ballot Product.
- DATA PROTECTION
- We will treat all of your personal data as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and fully comply with all applicable privacy regulations and consumer legislation. If you would like to read more on how we collect, where we collect or how we use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice here
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Ballot Product, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Ballot into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the Ballot.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the ballot is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the Ballot where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- This Ballot, and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is William Foulds & Co Limited (‘Loch Fyne Whiskies’), a company with registered company number SC265657 and registered office at Loch Fyne Whiskies, Main Street West, Inveraray, Argyll, Scotland, PA32 8UD. All correspondence in connection with this promotion should be sent to the above address.