Glen Elgin

Glen Elgin
Located roughly 3 miles south of Elgin on the road to Rothes, this little known Speyside distillery was founded in 1898 and was the last to be built during the boom years by architect Charles Doig. The distillery proudly dispalys the White Horse emblem, the blended whisky for which Glen Elgin is still a key component and which is exported to over 200 countries worldwide.

1 Item

per page
Set Descending Direction

1 Item

per page
Set Descending Direction