Glenmorangie 18 Year Old
70cl / 43% abv
Glenmorangie 18 Year Old Description
Matured for 15 years in ex bourbon casks, it is then finished in Oloroso sherry casks for the final 3 years - a rare Highland gem. Once it has spent fifteen years maturing in American white oak casks approximately 30% is transferred into Spanish Oloroso casks to spend a further three years maturing. Then, when both elements have reached 18 years, they are blended back together to create a whisky with a rich bouquet and full, rounded flavour.
Age Statement18 Year Old
- International Spirits Challenge 2022 — Gold
- International Wine & Spirits Competition 2022 — Gold
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2021 — Double Gold
- International Spirits Challenge 2020 — Gold
- International Wine & Spirits Competition 2019 — Gold Outstanding
- International Spirits Challenge 2019 — Gold
Nose: fragrant and floral with sweet dried fruits.
Palate: dates, fresh figs and blossom honey.
Finish: long and sweet with walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts.